Customer Service

Cherokee County & Muskogee Customers

Customers in Cherokee County and Muskogee can contact the Tahlequah Public Work Authority for assistance.

Adair County Customers

Customers in Adair County can contact the Highway 59 Utility Office for assistance.

Ask a Question

If you have a non-emergency concern or question, please fill out our online form.